I made this Grapefruit Mojito Mocktail for my Bubble Bath Bash party and it is SO good! If you prefer a cocktail, add some rum to make it a true mojito, or add vodka to make it a fizzy grapefruity drink!Here’s the recipe:
- 1 Grapefruit
- 6 Ice cubes
- 12-24 mint leaves (depending on how minty you like it)
- 2-3 cans of soda water (or grapefruit soda water for more grapefruit flavor)
- optional: 6 ounces rum or vodka
- First, add mint leaves to each of your glasses and muddle (press) them with a spoon to release the mint essence.
- Then slice a few twists of grapefruit peel to add to the glasses as garnish, then slice your grapefruit and slice half of it into chunks, being sure to remove the seeds. Juice the other half. Add the chunks and grapefruit juice to each glass.
- Add a couple ice cubes to each glass.
- Add in your optional alcohol of choice (2 oz per drink) if you choose to make it a true cocktail.
- Then pour your soda water.
- Stick a straw in it and enjoy!
Did you know February is National Grapefruit Month? This drink could be fun for a Galentine’s Day party, a bridal shower, bookclub meeting, or just because!