I’ll tell you what I want, what I really, really want …. I’m sorry! I’m sorry! Now that you have that song stuck in your head, here’s another gift guide!!
I’ve created many gift guides, but most of my gift guides include my favorite tried and true products, so I thought I’d include a gift guide with my own personal wish list which includes gifts under $15 as well as some “Please, Santa, I was really good this year” type gifts!
2. Blush Tortoise Hoop Earrings // These fake, acetate or lucite style of tortoise shell earrings are so in right now! I love these blush tortoise hoops, but they’re also available as regular Tortoise Hoop Earrings.
3. Rattan Peacock Bag // This. Bag. This is like that wooden bag that every Instagram influencer has, (You know which one I’m talking about. I’ll admit, I have one, too, but mine is vintage) but so much better! How chic would this bag be in Palm Springs? Can’t you just see it now, sipping cocktails by the pool?
4. Mini Sweatshirt // See above, but we would be totally styling at Mommy & Me!
5. Dry Bar Gift Card // If I won the lottery, I would get my hair blown out twice a week and never dry my hair myself ever again! So if anyone ever wants to get me a gift certificate to dry bar, it will be like winning the lottery for one week!
6. Press for Champagne // How cool is this? It actually rings! I would love this for my walk-in closet dressing room, but let’s be honest, mine needs to say “Press for Sauvignon Blanc!”
8. Fries iPhone Case // I LOVE an obnoxious, obviously meant for tweens, but I don’t give a fuck, giant, silicon phone case!
9. Rainbow iPhone Case // Same as above.
10. Mama Necklace // How cute is this Mama necklace? This would also make a great Mother’s Day gift! Buy it now and save it for next May, just don’t forget where you hid it!
12. Wireless Phone Charger // I HATE cords. I feel like all I do all day is look for a charger – my phone charger, laptop charger, camera charger, baby monitor charger, the Roomba charger! If I can just set my phone down on this thing and it charges, it will be one less cord that is currently strangling me!
13. Camera Cell Phone Case // See above about the phone cases.
14. Crossbody Bag // I recently tried out a backpack style bag … and I’m not sold on it and I’m going to switch back to my brown leather cross body style purse. I’ve basically had this same purse from Fossil and Target, but I’d like to give Madewell a try and see how this one is.
15. Monthly Sprinkle Subscription Box // I love Fancy Sprinkles – they are great sprinkles, crunchy, yummy, bright in color, and they jazz up any dessert, so how awesome would it be to get sprinkles in the mail every month!?!
16. Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer // Alright, if I can’t get someone at Drybar to blow dry my hair once or twice a week and I have to do it myself, then I am super intrigued by the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer and I wonder if it can tame “the beast” of my hair? It’s pricey, but if it does what everyone says it does in the comments (blow dries hair faster, straighter, and quieter), then I am sold!
17. Samsung Frame TV // Have you seen the Samsung Frame TV? This TV is gorgeous! You can chose artwork to display on the TV when it is “off” so it blends into your house and just looks like art hanging on the wall. UPDATE: We just bought this TV thanks to an awesome Cyber Monday deal, so I’ll let you know if it lives up to its reviews.
Still looking for some gift ideas? Be sure to check out my other gift guides:
- 12 Gifts for the Ice Cream Lover
- 13 Gifts for the Photographer
- A Palm Springs Inspired Gift Guide
- 12 Purrfect Gifts for Cat Lovers
- 15 Gifts for One-Year-Olds
- Gift Guide for the New Mama