Sometimes party prep can be really burdensome, especially when we have so much going on between work, cleaning/decorating the house, etc., so I’ve got an easy 9-layer dip that you can whip up quickly for your Superbowl party! I’m not going to say where I worked during high school, but they had a catering menu with a 7-layer dip was on it, and it was probably my favorite thing to make on the catering menu because it was so easy! A 7-layer dip might be easier than this 9-layer dip since it’s 2 less layers, but it’s so simple to just add the two more layers and make it a bit more decadent and extravagant!
I don’t think you can have a Superbowl party without chips and dip! It’s like against the rules or something!
- 2 cans of Refried beans
- Taco Seasoning
- 2 packages of Sour Cream
- Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce
- Shredded Lettuce
- Cheddar Cheese
- Jalapeño Peppers
- Sliced Olives
- Chips for dipping
- First, mix taco seasoning into your refried beans and then apply a layer of refried beans to your platter.
- Next, apply half of your sour cream to your platter.
- Then add a layer of guacamole.
- Next, combine 2 chopped chipotle peppers and two teaspoons of adobo sauce to the other half of your sour cream, and add a layer of it to your platter.
- Top it with a layer of salsa, then shredded lettuce, then shredded cheddar cheese.
- Next, dice 2-3 jalapeño peppers and add them to your platter.
- Finally, top your dip with some sliced olives.
- Pour some chips into a bowl and serve along with the dip. Enjoy!
If you need more inspiration or ideas for your Superbowl party, check out my Superbowl Roundup post here which includes other appetizers, decorations, etc.