These Tropical Popsicle Mocktails have been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
I’m worried that this summer might be hotter than hot since it’s been so chilly in Los Angeles lately. Not complaining though, I’m actually loving the chilly weather since it’s usually about 110 degrees F in Los Angeles by February. No joke. But while I’m not complaining, I will be honest and say that I am looking forward to warmer weather, trips to the beach, outdoor concerts, cooling down with popsicles, weekend trips, and tiki parties!
And these Tropical Popsicle Mocktails might be my go-to summer treat! They are so good and they are perfect for serving at a party whether it’s a pool party, tiki party, or just on a hot Saturday afternoon! Plus, they are a breeze to whip up and you don’t need any ice! The fruit garnishes make them look tropical and tiki. The Mister LOVES a tiki drink and we love to entertain during the summer, so it’s great to keep popsicles, pineapple coconut seltzer water, and fruit on hand to be able to whip these up for guests in order to keep everyone cool. Here’s the recipe:
- 6 Outshine Strawberry Fruit Bars
- 1 Liter Pineapple Coconut Sparkling Water
- 1 Pineapple, sliced
- 12-15 Strawberries
- First, make your garnish by threading pineapple slices, strawberries, and pineapple leaves onto skewer sticks.
- Next, blend a third of your pineapple coconut sparkling water with the remaining strawberries.
- Place your Outshine Strawberry Fruit Bars into your glasses, then fill the glass ⅔ full with pineapple coconut water before topping it off with your muddled strawberry mix.
- Finish with your garnish and serve immediately.
I picked up my Outshine Strawberry Fruit Bars along with some Outshine Pineapple Fruit Bars in the frozen aisle. Outshine also offers other refreshing products like Fruit & Veggie Bars , Coconut Waters™, and Simply Yogurt Bars. Yes, you read that right, Fruit & Veggie Bars! Outshine is adding in vegetables like pumpkin and sweet potatoes to Fruit and Veggie Bars!
If you give these a try, let me know! Leave a comment below or tag me on Instagram!