13 Nights of Donuts: Baked Pumpkin Donut
Author: Andrea of Legal Miss Sunshine
Serves: 16-18 donuts
Baked Pumpkin Donut
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1½ cups pumpkin puree
- 1½ cups brown sugar
- 2 cups flour, sifted
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- Preheat your oven to 350 F
- Start by mixing together your vegetable oil, eggs, pumpkin puree, and brown sugar.
- Also combine your flour, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and baking powder and then slowly add it to your wet mixture.
- Once everything is mixed together, add it to your greased donut pans, about ¼ cup per each donut well.
- Bake the donuts for 15-20 minutes.
- Once finished baking, remove from the pans and place on cooling racks.
- Once they are slightly cooled, brush on melted butter and then roll in cinnamon sugar.
Did you miss the first donut from 13 Nights of Donuts? Check it out, it’s a Halloween Candy Bag Donut! And be sure to come back tomorrow night for Night #3 of my #13NightsofDonuts series!