This Banana Cream Split in a Jar Recipe has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
Last month for the 4th of July I tried this S’mores in a Jar recipe and I loved how easy it was for prepping before a party, easy serving, plus it’s a perfect portion size! So I thought I would try the dessert in a jar thing again, but with ice cream, so I made these Banana Cream Splits in a Jar!These are perfect for prepping before a party. It’s like the best of a banana split, plus banana cream pudding, and frozen bananas, all put together in one dessert and topped with chocolate syrup, whipped cream, sprinkles, and a cherry!If you would like to make these for your next party, I’ve got the recipe and tutorial right here:
- 1 cup of Blue Bunny vanilla ice cream per jar
- ½ cup of banana cream pudding per jar
- 6-8 banana slices per jar
- drizzle of chocolate syrup per jar
- whipped cream
- maraschino cherries
- Add your Blue Bunny vanilla ice cream to the base of each jar. I allowed mine to get a little melty to make it easier to put in, then put the jar in the freezer while I prepped the rest of the ingredients.
- Next, add a ½ cup of banana cream pudding.
- Then put 6-8 slices of banana on top of the pudding.
- Next, drizzle some chocolate syrup, add some whipped cream, top with sprinkles and a cherry and serve.
Don’t forget to put the cherry on top!I picked up the Blue Bunny vanilla ice cream while I was grocery shopping. I love how easy the carton is to open – just remove the tab and voila, it opens without a fuss unlike some other cardboard cartons which get stuck or tear. Plus the vanilla is so yummy! Have you tried Blue Bunny Ice Cream? I’d love to hear your favorite flavor!