Last month for the 4th of July I tried this S’mores in a Jar recipe and I loved how easy it was for prepping before a party, easy serving, plus it’s a perfect portion size! So I thought I would try the dessert in a jar thing again, but with ice cream, so I made these Banana Splits in a Jar!These are perfect for prepping before a party. It’s like the best of a banana split, plus banana cream pudding, and frozen bananas, all put together in one dessert and topped with chocolate syrup, whipped cream, sprinkles, and a cherry!If you would like to make these for your next party, I’ve got the recipe and tutorial right here:
- 1 cup of Blue Bunny vanilla ice cream per jar
- ½ cup of banana cream pudding per jar
- 6-8 banana slices per jar
- drizzle of chocolate syrup per jar
- whipped cream
- maraschino cherries
- Add your Blue Bunny vanilla ice cream to the base of each jar. I allowed mine to get a little melty to make it easier to put in, then put the jar in the freezer while I prepped the rest of the ingredients.
- Next, add a ½ cup of banana cream pudding.
- Then put 6-8 slices of banana on top of the pudding.
- Next, drizzle some chocolate syrup, add some whipped cream, top with sprinkles and a cherry and serve.
Don’t forget to put the cherry on top!