This Easy Meatball Sliders recipe has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
These sliders are super easy to make and perfect for serving as a game time snack! My secret? Frozen meatballs and refrigerated biscuit dough! I’m all for making homemade, but when serving a crowd you don’t want to be slaving away in the kitchen. Nope! You want to get in, make a lot of food, clean-up (I’ll get to that part), and get partying.
- 2 - 3 cans of fefrigerated biscuits
- 12 Frozen meatballs
- 1 can Tomato Sauce
- 1-1.5 Cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Toothpicks or sticks
- Start by baking your refrigerated biscuits according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Next, cook your meat according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Warm up your tomato sauce on the stove-top.
- When your biscuits are done, slice the biscuits in half.
- Place a layer of arugula on each bottom biscuit.
- Next, dip your meatball in the tomato sauce and spoon an extra helping of tomato sauce on top.
- Next, top the meatball with mozzarella cheese.
- Place the top biscuit on top and skewer with a stick to keep it held together.
- Serve and enjoy!
Now let’s talk mess. These meatballs sliders might get a little messy to make and a little messy to eat, so make sure you have some Viva® Vantage® Paper Towels on hand to handle the mess. I also used a couple Viva Vantage paper towels to pat off some of the grease of the meatballs.
But don’t forget to also keep some paper towels on hand in the kitchen. They came in handy when cleaning up after making these sliders. Lately, I have been a MESS in the kitchen – I’ve been spilling and dropping everything. I’ve even had to clean pumpkin puree off the CEILING! But these paper towels have been helping me out. The paper towel sheets are soft, yet strong like cloth, so they stay tough when wet to resist tearing or ripping even on the toughest of messes.
What’s your favorite, messiest recipe? Let me know in the comments!