This Pizza Dip recipe has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
I have been on a kick lately where I like to dip things into themselves (like my churro milkshake!) so I thought what better to dip a mozzarella stick into than MORE MOZZARELLA, like in a pizza-flavored dip? It’s a layer of herbed cream cheese topped with a tomato sauce, topped with more cheese and mini pepperonis! Plus it’s a perfect snack hack! It shocking how much this dip truly tastes like pizza! Plus, it’s super easy to make with only 6 ingredients and under 30 minutes, so it’s perfect for entertaining and parties!Here’s the ingredients and recipe:
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2.5 tsp italian seasoning, divided
- 1 jar of pizza sauce
- 2-3 roma tomatoes
- ¾ cup of pepperonis (I used minis), divided
- 1.5 cups of mozzarella cheese, shredded or sliced
- optional green onions for garnish
- Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks for dipping!
- Preheat your oven to 375 F.
- Cream your cream cheese in a bowl with 2 tsp of the italian seasoning, then smooth a layer of the cream cheese on the bottom of your dish.
- Next, in a food processor or blender, combine the pizza sauce, tomatoes, and ½ cup of pepperonis and blend, then layer most of your tomato sauce on top of the cream cheese.
- Next, add a layer of mozzarella cheese, I used shredded mozzarella.
- Add another layer of tomato sauce, then pile some fresh sliced mozzarella on top.
- Top with pepperonis and bake for 15-20 minutes at 375 F.
How would you use Farm Rich products to create a unique snack hack? Let me know in the comments!