This post is in partnership with Incase and Day Designer. I was provided with an Incase Neoprene MacBook Pro Sleeve and Lightning Cable for a review. I was provided with a Day Designer for my review. All opinions are 100% my own. This post contains affiliate links.
I have been working really hard on crossing off my to-do list and trying to get organized this year, so I thought I would share a few of my current favorite desk and tech favorites that keep me organized and my businesses running.
1. Incase Neoprene MacBook Pro Sleeve: As a blogger, I use my computer everyday! And I carry it with me everywhere (not to mention places within my house – sometimes I use the sofa or the dining room table as my desk …) so having a great carrying case is very important to protect my
lifeline computer from any hard hits or dents. I love my new Incase Neoprene Pro Sleeve. It fits my 15″ MacBook Pro perfectly, and look at that amazing bright pink color! I once left my computer on the seat of a table at a restaurant, (luckily I remembered, ran back and grabbed it) but with this hot magenta case, I don’t think I’ll ever be doing that again! Plus, I love the soft neoprene material!Plus, it has a handy-dandy little zippered area so you can charge your computer or plug in your phone without the computer being out and opened. I love those little details! I keep my purple Lightning Cable inside my Incase so I’m never running around looking for a USB cable. Incase doesn’t just make pretty pink computer sleeves, they also sell hard computer cases, phone cases, camera bags, and much, much more!
2. Poppin Things To Do List: I love these little pink to do lists with 10 numbered lines so I can keep my daily tasks prioritized and in order. Plus, I love that feeling you get when you cross something off the list! Don’t you? And with the bright pink color, it stand out on my desk!
3. Nate Berkus Daschund Tape Dispenser: Did I need a shiny gold tape dispenser in the shape of a daschund? No. But did my husband buy me one anyway because I was having a bad day? Yes. And does it make me happy every time I use it? Yes! You can find a similar french bull dog tape dispenser currently in-stores at Target.
4. Notebooks: Sometimes I’m really old school – I need to have paper and a pen to brainstorm ideas, write a story, or even keep track of things when life gets a little crazy! I’ve been using an awesome ostrich print notebook from Paper Source, and it’s almost filled up, but luckily Jenean Morrison sent me a couple of her beautifully designed notebooks so I’m all set for a bit!
5. Day Designer: I’ve been using the Day Designer planner for a few years now and I LOVE it. But what I love even more is that Day Designer teamed up with Blue Sky to print the planners and now they are available at Target in a price range of $5.99 to $19.99! If you’ve previously owned a Day Designer, you know that is one hell of a savings! They just hit the shelves of Target yesterday, so hurry and run on over and pick up your favorite design and style.
6. Poppin Pens: I lose pens more than anything! And I’m so picky about my pens. I purchased a set of Poppin pens earlier this year, and I still have most of them! With the bright pink color, they are hard to lose.
7. Bando Mobile Charger Battery Backup: When I’m out running errands or traveling and my phone battery keeps going lower and lower, I’m always relieved to know that I have the Bando Mobile Charger Battery Backup in my purse! I usually only have to use it when I’m out of the house all day at a conference or an event, but it’s also nice to have on hand when traveling and taking a lot of photos.
8. Cricut Explore: I’m including the Cricut Explore on my list because I consider it a tool that allows me to quickly design and decorate for parties, weddings, holidays, and DIY home decor. Give me an exact knife, and I’ll cut off my own finger, but with the Cricut Explore, I’ve been able to make some awesome party banners and cake toppers! Plus, I’m not a hand letterer, but this Anthropologie inspired globe looks close enough to me!
9. iPhone Apps: Of course I’m including my phone! I depend upon several apps to keep me organized and make sure I’m getting enough water, exercise, and doing those things I say I want to do, but never do (like floss every damn day!). So I use WaterMinder, LoseIt, Pacer, and Way of Life to track those things.
What about you? What are your tech or desk favorites that keep you organized and keep your to-do list from getting overwhelming? Let me know in the comments! I’m always interested in learning new tips or tricks!