This Blackberry Brie S’mores recipe has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
It’s National Grilled Cheese Month and did you see my Strawberry Mascarpone Grilled Cheese Donuts earlier this week? Well, I’ve got another dessert grilled cheese type recipe: Blackberry Brie S’mores! They have all the same ingredients as a regular s’more, but with blackberries and melted brie! Doesn’t that look delicious? And it was really easy to make even without a campfire by just sticking them in the oven at home! Here’s the recipe:
- 12 HoneyMaid Graham Cracker squares
- 6 Jet-Puffed S'moreMallows
- 6 3-bars of Hershey's Milk Chocolate bar
- 24 blackberries
- 6 slices of brie cheese
- Start by preheating your broiler on your oven.
- Then place all 12 of your graham crackers on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper.
- Next, Place 6 slices of brie cheese on 6 of the graham crackers.
- Then top the cheese with 6 3-bars of Hershey's Milk Chocolate.
- And then top the chocolate with 6 Jet-puffed S'moremallows
- Then take your blackberries on place 4 each on the remaining 6 graham crackers. I like to put them in the oven to get them a bit juicier.
- Place your baking sheet in the oven on the rack right below the broiler and keep a close eye on it. In about 30 seconds or less, your marshmallows will be toasted, chocolate and cheese melted.
- Remove from the oven and transfer the blackberries and top graham cracker to the cheese/marshmallow graham crackers.
- Serve and enjoy!
And these s’mores are a great dessert for a weekday dinner party since they’re a bit more foodie gourmet than regular s’mores. I cannot tell you how quick and easy they are to make! It’s as easy as placing everything on a baking sheet and melting it in the oven for less than 30 seconds. Done!I picked up the s’mores ingredients at the grocery store. When I put the S’moreMallows in the cart, my husband actually thought they were squished and offered to get me a new bag before he realized they are MADE that way. And then he said, “Oh, smart!” Ha! And if you’re looking for more s’mores inspiration, be sure to check out the S’mores Social Hub! And leave me a comment below if you’re planning to make these Blackberry Brie S’mores or snap a photo and tag me on Instagram!