If you’re like me and hate cooking inside during the summer because it is just too hot, then you should try this amazing Ranch Marinade Grilled Chicken recipe. It’s perfect for outdoor grilling!Plus, you can use the extra marinade on your side vegetables to make a complete meal!If you would like to try the ranch marinade on your grilled chicken, I’ve got the recipe for you right here. And no, we aren’t using a ranch packet mix to make this – we’re going old school with herbs and spices.
- 6 oz Swanson chicken broth
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. minced onion
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. dried dill
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 pound chicken breasts
- side veggies: zucchini, tomatoes, onion
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl with the 6 oz of chicken broth.
- Add the chicken to the bowl and cover with the broth.
- Allow to marinate for 1 hour in the fridge.
- While chicken is marinating, chop and prep your vegetables for grilling.
- When chicken is done marinating, grill chicken for 10-12 minutes on each side along with the vegetables.
- Keep an eye on the vegetables to ensure they don't burn.
- Serve with fresh parsley garnish and lime.