What’s better than a churro? A churro in a milkshake!I’m not a big fan of a churro by itself, but put it in a sundae, add chocolate syrup, or add it to a milkshake, and I’m sold! I mean, the same principle applies to donuts: I’m not a big fan of cinnamon sugar donuts, but if you add frosting and sprinkles, then I’m going to eat it!So today I’m sharing the recipe for a churro milkshake. It tastes like a churro AND has a churro garnish which is like dessert for your dessert. The recipe is below.
- 1.25 cups of milk
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- ¾ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 3 frozen churros
- chocolate fudge and cinnamon sugar for rim garnish
- optional whipped cream
- Follow the directions on the frozen churro box to warm up your churros.
- Then garnish your glasses with chocolate fudge and dip the rims in a cinnamon sugar mix.
- While the churros are heating, mix together the milk, ice cream, cinnamon, and nutmeg in your blender.
- When the churros are done and have been sprinkled with their sugar mixture, add a churro to each glass and pour the milkshake to fill each glass.
- Optional: top with whipped cream.
- This could also make 6 half glasses with the churros cut in half, perfect as a little party dessert.
Optional add-on? Whipped cream! You should definitely make this for dessert at your next party. Your guests will flip out! Or try a s’mores milkshake!