The J.M. Smucker Company has sponsored this S’mores Cold Brew Coffee recipe. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
Wow, this year is flying by and summer is rapidly approaching! Summers in Los Angeles are hot, hot, hot making it really difficult to enjoy coffee, but I was super happy to discover some cold brew coffee I could brew at home and I even used it to make some delicious S’mores Cold Brew Coffee Floats that may be my go-to summer treat!
Dunkin’ Donuts Cold Brew is super easy to make! You simply add the two coffee packs to 4 cups of cold water, let it steep in the fridge overnight, and then add another 3 cups of water in the morning! Just three easy steps to enjoy cold brew at home: drop, steep, and love! And because Dunkin’ Donuts Cold Brew packets make 2 full pitchers, you can make your coffee for the week with just one box!
Because it’s so easy, you can then add different ingredients to the cold brew to make different flavors! You can experience a new taste everyday! For me, I decided to make S’mores Cold Brew Coffee Floats because s’mores remind me of summer and we’re going to be drinking a lot of this Dunkin’ Donuts Cold Brew this summer! But, hey, “You Brew You” and mix in your favorite ingredients of choice!
These S’mores Cold Brew Coffee Floats are made with cold brew coffee poured over chocolate ice cream. I then added a bit of milk … (because I like my coffee on the weaker side), and then I topped it with homemade marshmallow whipped cream. I added some chocolate sauce into the glass before I poured and I topped the whipped cream with some graham cracker crumbs and marshmallows.
These S’mores Cold Brew Floats are absolutely delicious! Here’s the recipe so you can enjoy one at home, too!
- 30 ounces of Dunkin' Donuts Cold Brew coffee
- Chocolate sauce
- 3 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 7 ounces marshmallow fluff
- 1 graham cracker, crushed
- 9 mini marshmallows
- optional: milk or creamer
- Follow the manufacturer's instructions to make the Dunkin' Donuts Cold Brew Coffee. Remember, it takes 8-12 hours to steep.
- Prepare the marshmallow whipped cream by mixing together 1 cup of heavy whipping cream, 1 Tbsp granulated sugar, and 1 tsp vanilla extract in a stand mixer with the whisk attachment. Whisk until creamy. Then slowly fold in 7 ounces of marshmallow fluff. Add the marshmallow whipped cream to a pastry bag or a sandwich bag with one tip cut off.
- Add some swirls of chocolate sauce to your glasses.
- Add a scoop of chocolate ice cream to each glass.
- Pour the Dunkin' Donut Cold Brew over the top of the chocolate ice cream, leaving space for your desired amount of milk or creamer.
- Top with a swirl of marshmallow whipped cream, graham cracker crumbles, and mini marshmallows.
- Add a straw and enjoy!