I was thinking about how a summer pizza party is one of the simplest parties to throw. To make it really easy, you just invite people over and order delivery pizzas, or you can warm up store-bought pizzas, or even grill your own pizzas! Any way you make it, everyone loves a pizza party! But I wanted to make a dessert that was on theme with a pizza party and came up with this Pizza Cookie Dessert. It’s a cookie base, topped with whipped cream, drizzled with caramel sauce and chocolate sauce, then topped with candy. Cut it into slices and serve. Boom! Pizza cookie! If you want to make this specific pizza cookie I’ve got the full printable recipe for you below.
First, you will need the following ingredients:
- Cookie Baking Mix
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Sauce
- Caramel Sauce
- Mini Butterfinger Candies
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
A pizza cookie is surprisingly easy to make and totally goes along with my “easy” pizza party idea. Plus, it tastes great and looks decadent, so you can fool guests into thinking you spent longer making the dessert than you really did. And what made it really easy to make was that the cookie crust was made using a box mix! I had never made box mix cookies before – cake, yes! brownies, yes! – but never cookies and wow was it easy! I’m inspired to make a Pizza Brownie next!
- 1 Cookie Baking Mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 1/2 cups whipped cream
- chocolate sauce
- caramel sauce
- 1 handful mini Butterfinger candies, chopped and whole
- non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Follow the directions on the Cookie Baking Mix box to prepare the dough.
- Spray an oven-safe skillet with non-sticking cooking spray.
- Press your prepared cookie dough flat into the skillet and bake for 20-25 minutes. Be careful not to overbake as cookie will continue to bake once removed from oven.
- Allow to cool for 20 minutes, then top with whipped cream in the middle only, making sure to leave a "pizza crust."
- Finish with a drizzle of chocolate sauce and caramel sauce and then sprinkle both whole and chopped mini Butterfinger candy bars on top.
- Slice into 6-8 slices and enjoy!