These Tropical Popsicle Cocktails might be my go-to summer treat! They are so good and they are perfect for serving at a party whether it’s a pool party, tiki party, or just for cooling off on a hot Saturday afternoon! Plus, they are a breeze to whip up and you don’t need any ice! The fruit garnishes make them look tropical and tiki. The Mister LOVES a tiki drink and we love to entertain during the summer, so it’s great to keep popsicles, pineapple coconut seltzer water, and fruit on hand to be able to whip these up for guests in order to keep everyone cool. Here’s the ingredients:
- 6 Strawberry Fruit Popsicles
- 1 Liter Pineapple Coconut Sparkling Water
- 1 Pineapple, sliced
- 12-15 Strawberries
- 6 ounces alcohol of choice - vodka, rum, tequila, etc.
- First, make your garnish by threading pineapple slices, strawberries, and pineapple leaves onto skewer sticks.
- Next, blend a third of your pineapple coconut sparkling water with the remaining strawberries.
- Place your Strawberry Fruit Popsicles into your glasses, then fill the glass 2/3 full with pineapple coconut water before topping it off with your muddled strawberry mix.
- Add an ounce of alcohol of choice (vodka, rum, etc.) to each glass.
- Finish off the glasses with your garnishes, serve immediately, and enjoy!