Looking for a decadent s’more recipe? Well, look no farther than these Blackberry Brie S’mores! They have all the same ingredients as a regular s’more, but with blackberries and melted brie cheese! Doesn’t that look delicious? And it was really easy to make even without a campfire by just sticking them in the oven at home!
I picked up the s’mores ingredients at the grocery store. When I put the S’moreMallows in the cart, my husband actually thought they were squished and offered to get me a new bag before he realized they are MADE that way. And then he said, “Oh, smart!” Ha!
The full printable recipe is below, here’s a list of the ingredients you’ll need:
- graham crackers
- brie cheese
And these s’mores are a great dessert for a weekend dinner party since they’re a bit more “foodie gourmet” than regular s’mores. I cannot tell you how quick and easy they are to make! It’s as easy as placing everything on a baking sheet and melting it in the oven for less than 30 seconds. Done!
- 12 graham cracker squares
- 6 marshmallows
- 6 3-bars of Hershey's Milk Chocolate bar
- 24 blackberries
- 6 slices of brie cheese
- Start by preheating your broiler on your oven.
- Then place all 12 of your graham crackers on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper.
- Next, Place 6 slices of brie cheese on 6 of the graham crackers.
- Then top the cheese with 6 3-bars of milk chocolate.
- And then top the chocolate with 6 marshmallows.
- Then take your blackberries on place 4 each on the remaining 6 graham crackers. I like to put them in the oven to get them a bit juicier.
- Place your baking sheet in the oven on the rack right below the broiler and keep a close eye on it. In about 30 seconds or less, your marshmallows will be toasted, chocolate and cheese melted.
- Remove from the oven and transfer the blackberries and top graham cracker to the cheese/marshmallow graham crackers.
- Serve and enjoy!