I paired a homemade pizza last week with this beautiful Peach & Pluot Stonefruit Salad and it was the perfect end of summer meal! I know most people are always bummed when summer ends, but I always get antsy during the month of August. It’s just so hot here in Los Angeles and I’m ready for the cooler days and nights of September and October. Plus, I cannot wait for the holidays! That said, I still enjoy a good end of summer meal.
- 1 large bowl of spring lettuce mix
- 2-3 peaches, diced
- 2-3 pluots, diced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 cup almonds
- Honey Mustard Dressing: 1/4 cup honey, 2 Tbsp mustard, 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar, salt and pepper
- Dice your peaches and pluots after first removing the pit.
- Add your salad mix to the bowl, top with peaches and pluots, almonds, and feta cheese.
- Serve with honey mustard vinaigrette.
What would you pair this salad with? Let me know in the comments!