It’s Friday, so I’m back with another S’mores recipe! Did you miss the first one? Last week I shared S’mores in a Jar with toasted marshmallows, of course! Today’s recipe is a S’mores Milkshake! This recipe is fairly simple, you just need a few ingredients and a blender!
- 2 cups Rocky Road ice cream
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup crumbled graham crackers
- 3/4 cup of toasted marshmallows
- chocolate syrup or hot fudge
- 1/2 cup of marshmallow fluff
- 1 graham cracker
- chocolate bar chunks
- Start by coating the rim of your glasses with hot fudge or chocolate syrup and covering with crumbled graham cracker.
- Then combine the ice cream and milk in a blender along with the rest of the graham cracker crumbled. Blend until smooth. (Might be longer than you think to get those almonds chopped up is serving with a straw.)
- Drizzle chocolaté syrup in the glasses and fill 2/3 full with shake mixture.
- Top with a dollop of marshmallow fluff and toasted marshmallows.
- Garnish with a stick of chocolate and graham cracker.
- Serve and enjoy!
And voila! I topped my milkshake with a graham cracker, a bit of chocolate, some whipped cream, and a handful of toasted mini-marshmallows!What’s your favorite deconstructed s’mores recipe? Let me know in the comments!