As a member of Wayfair’s Homemaker Program, Wayfair sponsored this Arugula & Radish Relish Grilled Hot Dogs post through gifted product. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
These gourmet-style Arugula & Radish Relish Grilled Hot Dogs are packed with bold flavors and bright colors! These dogs make for a quick dinner – simply grill the hot dogs and toast the buns on your backyard barbeque grill and then garnish them with the super simple but super flavorful toppings!
Arugula & Radish Relish Grilled Hot Dogs
I made the bright pink radish relish for my father-in-law for his birthday because he absolutely LOVES radishes, but also because I just love making pink food! And luckily this radish relish not only looks good atop a hot dog, but it tastes good, too! It’s super easy to whip up a batch to have on hand for hot dogs and hamburgers, crackers, or even chicken tacos!
And grilling the hot dogs was so easy on our new Char-Broil Propane Gas Grill from Wayfair! We’re currently renovating our backyard, and once it’s done I cannot wait to use this grill to cook up delicious dinners outside all summer long! I’m thinking grilled hot dogs and hamburgers, grilled shrimp tacos, grilled chicken, roasted corn on the cob, roasted veggie kabobs, grilled peaches, and more.
This grill is awesome! It’s easy to ignite, it heats evenly across all the burners, and the grills are easy to clean. Plus, it just looks good! I mean, look at it in all it’s shiny stainless steel glory! Assembly was required and it did not come with the propane tank, but my husband was able to put it together in a couple of hours and hopped over to the hardware store to grab a propane tank so we could light her up!
We’ve had other grills in the past that we weren’t really happy with, but I can tell you that every time my husband has used this one, he has told me how much he likes it and how easy it is to use. Plus, the food is always delicious!
My model is currently sold out, but you can find more grills and outdoor cooking products available on Wayfair!
Ok, back to these hot dogs! They are seriously so good with such fresh, flavorful ingredients! Perfect for a backyard lunch or dinner with family. And I love the pops of color – the green arugula, the yellow mustard, and the pink radish relish!
The full, printable recipe is below, but here is a list of ingredients:
- Hot dogs – I prefer all-beef, kosher hot dogs
- Hot dog buns – I use Hawaiian bread hot dog buns
- Arugula – gives a nice peppery flavor
- Radish Relish – click for the recipe
- Yellow mustard
- Honey mustard
- Optional: Garlic butter for grilling hot dog buns
What’s your favorite thing to grill outside during the summer? Let me know in a comment!
- Hot dogs - I prefer all-beef, kosher hot dogs
- Hot dog buns - I use Hawaiian bread hot dog buns
- Yellow mustard
- Honey mustard
- Radish Relish
- Optional: Garlic Butter for grilling hot dog buns
- Preheat grill on high for 10-15 minutes.
- While preheating, butter hot dog buns with garlic butter and prep hot dog franks on a plate.
- Reduce grill to medium heat. Place hot dog franks on the grill and roll intermittently. Cook until hot dogs have a reddish-brown color and the ends split.
- When hot dog franks are almost done cooking, place the buttered buns face down for about a minute to give a grilled char.
- Remove hot dog franks and buns from the grill.
- Place a handful of arugula in each bun, top with a hot dog, a drizzle of both yellow mustard and honey mustard, and a generous spoonful of radish relish.