Remember last week when I said I would reserve pumpkin recipes for Fridays and how they would be breakfast-based? Well … I lied. But I have a really good reason for lying! These Pumpkin Pie Milkshakes! They are soooo good, I couldn’t NOT share them with you! You need to make these! Like tonight. Now!
And they are so easy to make – seriously. Prep the garnish sticks and glass rims, throw everything into a blender, pour, top with whipped cream and extra cinnamon! Here’s the recipe:
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 Tbsp. pumpkin puree
- caramel sauce
- finishing sugar
- 1-2 mini pumpkin pies
- mini marshmallows
- whipped cream
- Start by prepping your glasses with caramel sauce dipped into a mixture of finishing sugar and cinnamon. Since this will drip down the glass, go ahead and put your glasses in the freezer to set the caramel.
- Next, prep your garnish sticks. Carefully cut your mini pumpkin pies into slices. Cut your skewer to desired length, then push two mini marshmallows onto the stick followed by two slices of the mini pumpkin pie. Set aside.
- Then combine your milk, whipping cream, vanilla ice cream, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin spice into your blender and mix on low for 10-15 seconds until combined.
- Remove your glasses from the freezer, pour some extra caramel sauce into the glasses, fill each glass with pumpkin milkshake, stick in your straw and garnish, top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Serve and enjoy!
Seriously, I use marshmallows to get things to stay in place all the time! And if you’re into food photography, be sure to sign up for my newsletter! If you do, you’ll receive The Boss Babe’s Guide to Social Media, a FREE 27-page Social Media E-book all about branding, growing your following, and photo styling! To download, simply sign up for my newsletter in the sign-up box over to the right (if you’re on a desktop ——>) or below if you’re on a mobile device.
I know we’re only one week into October, so tell me: are you still #AllPumpkinEverything or totally pumpkinned out? Let me know in the comments!