I’m a bit of a cat lady now (how did that happen?!? I was a dog person for years!), so I figured I would kick off the holidays with a Cat Lady Gift Guide including these 12 Purrfect Gifts for Cat Lovers!
1. Kit-Kat Klock // I have been wanting one of these cat clocks with the rolling eyes and wagging tail FOREVER! The pink one with the eyelashes and pearl necklace is super cute! It’s also available in emerald green and classic black! Great for a cat lover’s home office
2. Cat Head Pillow // Maybe if I had this pillow, my cat would sleep on it instead of on MY pillow?!?
3. Cat Lady Chic Book // Some people say “Cat Lady” like it’s a bad thing! Sometimes its nice to see some chic cat ladies!
4. Cat Mug // I love this mug! I have it in both white and black! Purrfect for the cat lover AND the coffee addict!
5. Cat Hat Art Print // I’ve been following this artist’s work for awhile. I had wanted one of her pinup ladies for my walkin closet, but when I saw this “Cat Hat” print, I knew I had it to have it and I have asked for it for Christmas this year! She has a few other cat-themed art prints as well!
6. Gold Foil Pet Silhouette // These foil silhouettes are SO cool! I had one done of Lucy and I absolutely LOVE it! Such an awesome personalized gift! They also offer dog and people silhouettes.
7. I Work Hard So My Cat Can Have a Better Life Art Print // Isn’t this the truth? They are so spoiled!
8. Cat Bed // Not gonna lie, I’ve been wanting one of these but haven’t purchased one because I’m always afraid I’ll get it and Lucy won’t use it. But if you know your cat likes to bury themselves inside of a cave of blankets, you should splurge and get one! Available in several colors.
9. Cat Pillow // Because one can never have too many throw pillows!
10. Cat Phone Case // I love oversized phone cases! I never lose my phone anymore because of these cases!
11. Cat Bag // How cute is this? Also available in black, blue, red, and silver!
12. Ask Me About My Cats Plaque // Go ahead, ask me!
Looking for more gifts? Be sure to check out some of my other gift guides: