If you follow along on the blog, you know I LOVE vacationing in Palm Springs! While my house is NOT decorated in Midcentury Modern decor (I have a Victorian, that would just be weird), I DO appreciate the aesthetic and I love seeing all of the midcentury architecture and design when we visit Palm Springs, so if you or someone you know is into it, here is my Palm Springs Inspired Gift Guide with a few perfect gift ideas!
1. MCM House Necklace // How cute is this little house necklace? There are two other similar necklaces to choose from as well.
2. Breeze Block Earrings // Or if you don’t want to be as literal as wearing a house, you can still be Palm Springs fashionable with these pink breeze block earrings! I NEED these!
3. Palm Springs Holiday Book // Vintage Palm Springs is amazing! I love seeing how it looked back in the day!
4. Jonathan Adler Decanter // Have you been to the Parker Hotel? The interior design is all Jonathan Adler and I love his window ledge of colorful decanters. You can recreate this look at home.
5. MCM Pillows // These two pillows add a punch of color without screaming MIDCENTURY MODERN!
6. Jonathan Adler Breeze Block Napkin Rings // Again, with the breeze blocks. Perfect hostess gift for the modern, glam gal.
7. Jonathan Adler Pillow // Again, reminds me of the Parker Hotel with the doorway to Mr. Parker’s restaurant.
8. Palm Springs Drink Stirrers // Drinks by the pool or drinks at dinner, you can’t go to Palm Springs and NOT have a cocktail. But if you want to bring the Palm Springs inspired cocktail to you, then you need these drink stirrers!
9. Midcentury Blendo Barware // Again, cool barware and Palm Springs are simply synonymous, so get a cool Blendo barware set for your barcart, add some alcohol and the above drink stirrers and you’re all set!
10. Caftan // Lounging poolside in a caftan is THE Palm Springs lifestyle. I love the colors and design of this one.
11. MCM Pillows // These two pillows add a punch of color without screaming MIDCENTURY MODERN!
12. 100 Midcentury Chairs // Are you a chair hoarder? I have 26 chairs in my house and that number will probably go up as we get more and more moved in. If you know someone who loves MCM chairs but has no space to put them, then this is a great coffee table book gift!
13. Palm Springs Weekender Bag // Planning a trip to Palm Springs? Fly directly into Palm Springs Airport and look fashionable with this retro carry-on!
14. Frank Sinatra Come Fly with Me Vinyl // I love listening to old vinyls while vacationing in Palm Springs. This one here is a classic, plus it has great cover art!
15. Bar cart // Again, Palm Springs + drinks. To recreate the Palm Springs lifestyle at home, pickup a vintage bar cart!
Still looking for some gift ideas? Be sure to check out my other gift guides: