Ok, so this Gift Guide for the New Mama is going up around the holidays, but really, any new mom would love getting one of these gifts at almost any time! Bringing the baby home from the hospital? Yep! Grab the new mama a necklace or a shirt set. Mother’s Day? Yep! Another perfect time for a necklace! Birthday? Yep! A gift card for a hair blow-out, wine, and luxurious hand cream! Christmas! Yep! Get that new mama anything below!
1. Sunglasses // Why sunglasses? To cover up those dark circles from lack of sleep! I would love a new pair! I really like these classic Wayfarer sunglasses, but here are a few other pairs of sunglasses that I think are super cute for a lower price tag.
2. Maya Brenner Initial Necklace // I love my necklace! My husband got it for me shortly after I gave birth to the babies and I wear it everyday! It does make me laugh when people randomly ask me, “Oh! Is that a Maya Brenner necklace?” I’m not going to lie, it’s is an expensive necklace, so if you’re looking for something more affordable, here’s a few super cute initial or name necklaces: these cute little name bars are perfect for mamas with multiples or several children. These script name necklaces are gorgeous! And so is this one!
3. Mama Mama Mama Mama Mama Sweatshirt // I’m sure I’ll be hearing “mama mama mama mama mama” a lot in the future! This Etsy shop has several cute other motherhood related shirts and sweatshirts! Plus some shirts for Cat Mamas and Plant Mamas, too! I might also need the Mama Needs Some Wine shirt!
4. Target Gift Card // Give her a gift card to Target and tell her she can’t use it on any diapers, baby clothes, baby toys, formula, etc. She has to use it on herself!
5. Mama Sweatshirt // How cute is this Mama sweatshirt? Simple and modern and you can buy a matching mini sweatshirt, too!
6. Mini Sweatshirt // Here’s the matching mini!
7. Drybar Gift Card // If I won the lottery, I would get my hair blown out twice a week and never dry my hair myself ever again! So if anyone ever wants to get me a gift certificate to dry bar, it will be like winning the lottery for one week!
8. Starbuck’s Gift Card // I live on coffee now. I haven’t been to a Starbuck’s since I gave birth to the babes because I’m mostly stuck at home with them, but I can see how I’ll be using their drive-through locations a lot in the future.
10. Luxurious Hand Cream // I wash my hands about 30 times a day. No exaggeration. I wash them after changing diapers, before pouring bottles, before prepping solid food, while I’m feeding them solid food, etc. My poor hands are so dry and could use some pampering. I also need to stash some hand lotion in my purse and diaper bag.
11. Silhouette Ornament // I need these. How cute are they? So much better than a generic “Baby’s First Christmas” ornament!
12. Amazon Prime // If the new mama does not have Amazon Prime, get her a membership! That shit saves my life! I can’t tell you how many times I’ve ordered something because it would get here quicker in it’s 1 or 2-day delivery than it would take me to be able to shower and find time to go to the store. There’s also some same-day delivery that has saved my life on several occasions.
13. Mama Necklace // How cute is this Mama necklace? This would make a great Mother’s Day gift! Buy it now and save it for next May, just don’t forget where you hid it!
14. This Is My Circus, These Are My Monkeys Mug // Have you heard the phrase, “Not my circus, Not my monkeys?”I heard it the first time a few years ago, but it wasn’t until I had kids that I really found the humor in it. This version is pretty straight to the point. Plus, I also really like this poster with the same phrase! I’m thinking about getting it for their playroom area.
15. Mama Bird Shirt // Ugh, yes, I’m that girl who really wants some matching Mama Bird and Baby Bird shirts! Especially since my daughter is literally named after a bird! I’m hoping to get these for next spring!
17. Silhouette Necklace // I LOVE these! I’m waiting until my little girl has hair before I snap her photo and order a necklace.
18. Breakfast at Tiffany’s Sleep Mask // I have this sleep mask already and I love it! I’ve used it so much a new mama – all those times int he first few months when I took naps at 8am or 2pm.
19. Doormat // This doormat pretty much just sums up my life right now.
Still looking for some gift ideas? Be sure to check out my other gift guides: