It’s Girl Scout Cookie time and that means making them into fun recipes like these Girl Scout Cookie Thin Mint Milkshakes! That’s mint chip ice cream blended with some Thin Mint cookies, in a glass coated with chocolate frosting and Andes creme de menthe shavings, topped with whipped cream, with some additional Thin Mint cookies, Junior Mints, and more Andes shavings! What’s your favorite Girl Scout Cookie? You could make a similar milkshake using Samoas, Do-Si-Dos, Trefoils, or Lemonades. But if you like mint and chocolate, then this milkshake is perfect for you! Or add some Bailey’s to make it boozy!
- 4 cups Mint and Chip Ice Cream
- 1.25 cups milk
- Box of think mints
- Chocolate frosting
- 10-12 Andes Creme de Menthe chocolates
- 1 box of Junior Mints
- Whipped Cream
- Optional: sprig of mint
- Optional: green food coloring to make the milkshake darker green
- Start by garnishing your glasses by spreading chocolate frosting on the rims then coating in Andez shavings.
- Place glasses in the frieezer to harden while you make your milkshakes.
- Next, make your whipped cream by combining 1 cup of heavy whipping cream with 1 Tb sugar and 1 tsp vanilla.
- Then blend your milkshake by combining the mint and chip ice cream, milk, and Thin Mints cookies (save some for the top garnish) in your blender and mixing on high until everything is combined.
- If you would like to make the milkshake greener, add some drop of green food coloring.
- Then add your milkshake to your glasses, top with whipped cream, a few cookies, a couple Junior Mints, and more Andes shavings and an optional sprig of mint (if you want to be fancy!)
- Add a straw, serve, and enjoy!
And while you’re drinking your milkshake, check out my Friday Five of some of my favorite blogger recipes and DIYs and fun stuffs around the interwebs:
- Circus Cookie Animal Pillows – these are a must-make! If only I knew how to sew. But you can make these pillows and then sit on your couch with them while drinking my Circus Cookie Milkshake!
- This amazing little GIF about women lifting up other women!
- These adorable birthday cake gift boxes!
- Or these Modern Easter Basket Alternatives.
- Or stick with the Girl Scout Cookie theme and make some Lemonades Ice Cream!
Or just make a Thin Mints milkshake, and be sure to pin the below image to your Pinterest dessert board so you can make it later!