These over-the-top Circus Animal Cookies Milkshakes are a vanilla ice cream milkshake blended with cookies and a delicious pink frosting. The frosting also decorates the rim with whole Circus Animal Cookies attached. The milkshake is then topped with decadent whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles!
These milkshakes are so good! Plus, they’re perfect to serve as dessert for little get-togethers including small baby showers, bridal showers, slumber parties, etc. You don’t have to serve full-size versions, but can make little over-the-top mini milkshakes.
I use a blender to make all my milkshakes. My Ninja blender is my preferred blender of choice so if you’re in the market for a new blender, I highly recommend it!
I can’t say enough good things about this blender! It’s not super cheap and won’t fall apart like some $20-30 brands (like Hamilton Beach), but it also doesn’t cost an arm and a leg like a Vitamix.
Let’s talk ingredients. Obviously, you’ll need some Mother’s Circus Animal Cookies … but here’s a list of some of the other needed ingredients.
- Vanilla ice cream
- Mother’s Circus Animal Cookies
- Vanilla frosting: store-bought is fine!
- Pink food coloring
- Rainbow non-pareil sprinkles
I like to make my own homemade whipped cream for my over-the-top milkshakes. I find that homemade whipped cream is, well, tastier, but also stiffer so it will hold up longer if you’re prepping and serving multiple milkshakes. It also literally holds up the over-the-top garnishes I like to add to my milkshakes.
If you’re going to make you’re own homemade whipped cream, you’ll need the following ingredients:
Whipped Cream Ingredients:
- Heavy whipping cream
- Granulated sugar
- Vanilla extract
Ok, here’s the full printable recipe!
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 2 cups Circus Animal Cookies, divided
- 2 cups vanilla frosting
- pink food coloring
- rainbow non-pareil sprinkles
- Whipped Cream:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- If you're making your own whipped cream, add the heavy whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla extract to a bowl and whip on medium speed until peaks form. Then add the whipped cream to a pastry bag either fitted with a fancy tip or with the tip cut off.
- Next, tint your vanilla frosting pink using the pink food coloring and add it to the rim of your glasses. Then place your the glasses upside down in the refrigerator while you make your milkshakes.
- To make your milkshakes, add the milk, ice cream, 1/2 cup pink frosting, and half the cookies to a blender and blend on high.
- When done, remove your glasses from the refrigerator and stick whole Circus Animal Cookies onto the frosting along the rim. Save a few cookies to place on top.
- Add a few dollops of pink frosting into the glasses, pour your blended milkshake, add straws, add a swirl of whipped cream, stick a couple of extra cookies on top, and finish with rainbow sprinkles!
Looking for more cookie milkshake inspiration? I have MORE right here:
Sharing is caring!