This Cucumber Hummus Rolls Appetizer Recipe is perfect for entertaining! It’s an easy, no-cook appetizer that you can serve on a stick which won’t spoil the main meal and they are simple enough to put together so as not to add any stress to your already busy day!
Cucumber Hummus Rolls Appetizer Recipe
My Cucumber Hummus Rolls recipe is part homemade, part store-bought. While you can make your own garlic hummus from scratch, I prefer to simply grab a package of garlic hummus (or roasted red pepper hummus) from the store for this recipe.
The hardest part of this recipe is slicing your cucumber length-wise into thin slices. If you don’t have a mandoline slicer and you haven’t done this before, I suggest purchasing an extra cucumber just so you have some extra for “practicing” or in case of mistakes.
I cut my cucumber by hand. A sharp chef’s knife works just fine! If you want to slice them with a mandoline slicer, please be super careful! I see so many mandoline slicers given away in my Buy Nothing Group because people are always saying, “This thing is too sharp!” or “I’m afraid I’ll cut myself on it!”
The full, printable recipe is below, but first, here’s the list of the needed ingredients:
- Garlic Hummus (or Roasted Red Pepper Hummus)
- Pickled Roasted Red Peppers (or Sun-Dried Tomatoes if using Red Pepper Hummus)
- Feta Cheese Crumbles
Recommended Kitchen Equipment:
Need more appetizer ideas? Try one of my other appetizer recipes:
How to Make Cucumber Hummus Rolls:
Start by slicing your cucumbers into thin slices length-wise.
Next, dice your pickled roasted red peppers.
Starting at one end, roll the cucumber slice into itself and pin in place with a short bamboo skewer.
My Cucumber Hummus Rolls Recipe was originally shared by Food Network.
Here’s the full, printable recipe:
- 2-3 Cucumbers
- 1 package Garlic Hummus (or Roasted Red Pepper Hummus)
- 1 jar Pickled Roasted Red Peppers (or Sun-Dried Tomatoes if using Red Pepper Hummus)
- 1 package Feta Cheese Crumbles
- Start by slicing your cucumbers into thin slices length-wise.
- Next, dice your pickled roasted red peppers.
- Then spread a think layer of garlic hummus atop each slice of cucumber and add some diced red peppers and feta cheese crumbles.
- Starting at one end, roll the cucumber slice into itself and pin in place with a short bamboo skewer.
Check out more of my appetizers right here: