This post is in partnership with World Market, a brand I love. All opinions here are 100% my own.
I love celebrating New Year’s Eve! It’s a night spent reflecting on the good and the bad of the previous year, making resolutions, and having nothing but hope for the year to come. And there is no better way to say goodbye to one year and hello to the next than with a glass of champagne! But I thought I would mix it up a bit this year and make Strawberry Champagne Floats, which conveniently double as dessert. Whether you’re having a quiet New Year’s Eve at home or hosting a party, these Strawberry Champagne Floats are go perfectly with Auld Lang Syne and a kiss at midnight!
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 mini bottles Pommery Champagne Pink Pop
- 2 cups strawberries, divided
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- First, wash your strawberries and set aside a few to use as a garnish on top of your glasses.
- Next, combine the remaining strawberries (about a cup and a half) with the sugar in a blender and mix, then add to a medium saucepan and heat over medium low for 5-10 minutes while stirring occasionally. Cool in the fridge.
- Add 2-3 scoops of ice cream to each glass, then top with ¼ cup of strawberry mix.
- Add a couple straws, pop open the champagne and pour carefully into each glass.
- Top each glass with a strawberry and toast to the new year!
- Enjoy immediately as the float ingredients will quickly separate and will need to be stirred.
Shop this post: Iced Tea Glasses