Ok, so this milkshake is a LITTLE over the top … just a little. But it’s a Peeps milkshake INSIDE of a chocolate bunny with all of your favorite Easter candies sticking out of it! It’s literally an Easter Bunny Basket Milkshake! And yes, I had to decapitate the bunny to get the milkshake inside, but I feel like he’s just holding all this yumminess in his hands and he has to peer around it to smile at you! And yes, the chocolate bunnies do hold the milkshake and don’t leak! Yeah, I was shocked, too! And I’m not a big fan of Peeps (I love the joke: How to eat a Peeps? Throw it in the trash!), but the milkshake is really good! Here’s a look at it outside of the chocolate bunny – the color is just gorgeous! Want to make your own Easter Bunny Basket Milkshake? You’ll need a few ingredients:
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1.25 cups milk
- 10-15 Peeps - your color of choice
- 3 chocolate bunnies
- 15 Peeps - your color of choice
- 3 Cadbury Creme Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Chocolate frosting
- Edible "grass"
- Easter marshmallows
- Other Easter candy of choice.
- Start by decapitating your chocolate bunnies.
- Next, smear chocolate frosting on the collar of the bunny body, then add edible grass and marshmallows or other Easter candies.
- Then add your Peeps and Cadbury Creme Eggs to skewer sticks. You might have to break the stick to make it shorter so it fits better in your chocolate bunny.
- Then make your whipped cream: combine 1 cup heaving whipping cream, 2 Tbsp granulated sugar, and 1 tsp vanilla in a chilled stand mixer bowl and whip until stiffened peaks form. Add your whipped cream to a pastry bag.
- Next, make your milkshake by combining vanilla ice cream, milk, and 10-15 Peeps in a blender and mix on HIGH for about a minute. You really want those Peeps blended.
- Then pour the milkshake into each chocolate bunny, stick in your candy skewers, a straw, the chocolate bunny head on another skewer, top with whipped cream and more marshmallows.
- Serve and enjoy!
Don’t forget the straw! The Peeps on the skewer crack me up! Peeps S’mores would be amazing!