Halloween Monster Floats Recipe
My Halloween Monster Floats are simply green soda floats topped with DIY Halloween Gummy Candy Kabobs.
You can make them into cocktails by adding vodka, or keep them alcohol-free as mocktails!
The floats are super easy to make. All you need is 7Up and lime sherbet! I love root beer floats, but I wanted something a bit different in a monster green color and these turned out perfect with the frothy tops! Reminds me of a mad scientist.
Halloween Monster Float Ingredients:
- lime sherbet
- gummy candy
- optional: vodka to make alcoholic
Here’s the link to my DIY Halloween Gummy Candy Kabobs. They’re quick and easy to make and would be super fun for a Halloween party!
- 7UP or Sprite soda
- Lime Sherbet
- Optional: vodka
- Gummy Body parts
- Gummy worms
- Prepare your DIY Halloween Gummy Kabobs in advance.
- Add a scoop of lime sherbet to each glass.
- Pour 7UP or Sprite over sherbet.
- Top with a straw and a DIY Halloween Gummy Kabob.
- Optional: make it a cocktail with a jigger of vodka.
Looking for more Halloween inspiration? Check out my other blog posts: