Ok, so this Chocolate Easter Bunny Milkshake Recipe is a LITTLE bit over the top … just a little. But it’s a Peeps-flavored milkshake INSIDE of a chocolate Easter bunny with ALL of your favorite Easter candies sticking out of it! It’s basically an entire Easter basket blended into a milkshake poured inside a hollow Chocolate Easter Bunny!
Chocolate Easter Bunny Milkshake Recipe
And yes, I had to decapitate the bunny to get the milkshake inside, but I feel like he’s just holding all this yumminess in his hands and he has to peer around it to smile at you!
But also, feel free to just lop off a tip of an ear and pour the milkshake inside and keep his head intact!
And yes, the hollow chocolate Easter bunnies do hold the milkshake and don’t leak! Yeah, I was shocked, too!
I’m not a big fan of Peeps (I love the joke: How to eat a Peeps? Throw it in the trash!), but the milkshake is actually really good! Here’s a look at it outside of the chocolate bunny – the pink color is just gorgeous!
Want to make your own Easter Bunny Milkshake? You’ll need a few ingredients:
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Chocolate Easter Bunny
- Chocolate Frosting
- Cadbury Cream Eggs
- Edible Easter Grass
- Easter Marshmallows
- Extra Peeps
- Cadbury Mini Eggs
Don’t forget the straw!
The Peeps on the skewer crack me up! Peeps S’mores would be amazing! Might have to make those next!
Here’s the full, printable recipe:
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1.25 cups milk
- 10-15 Peeps - your color of choice
- 3 chocolate bunnies
- 15 Peeps - your color of choice
- 3 Cadbury Creme Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Chocolate frosting
- Edible "grass"
- Easter marshmallows
- Other Easter candy of choice
1. Start by decapitating your chocolate bunnies.
2. Next, smear chocolate frosting on the collar of the bunny body, then add edible grass and marshmallows or other Easter candies.
3. Then add your Peeps and Cadbury Creme Eggs to skewer sticks. You might have to break the stick to make it shorter so it fits better in your chocolate bunny.
4. Then make your whipped cream: combine 1 cup heaving whipping cream, 2 Tbsp granulated sugar, and 1 tsp vanilla in a chilled stand mixer bowl and whip until stiff peaks form. Add your whipped cream to a pastry bag.
5. Next, make your milkshake by combining vanilla ice cream, milk, and 10-15 Peeps in a blender and mix on HIGH for about a minute. You really want those Peeps blended.
6. Then pour the milkshake into each chocolate bunny, stick in your candy skewers, a straw, the chocolate Bunny head on another skewer, top with whipped cream and more marshmallows.
7. Serve and enjoy!
If you like this milkshake, be sure to check out my other milkshakes!