Ok, so this Easter Bunny Milkshake is a LITTLE bit over the top … just a little. But it’s a Peeps-flavored milkshake INSIDE of a chocolate Easter bunny with ALL of your favorite Easter candies sticking out of it! It’s literally an entire Easter basket inside of a milkshake inside of a hollow Chocolate Easter Bunny! And yes, I had to decapitate the bunny to get the milkshake inside, but I feel like he’s just holding all this yumminess in his hands and he has to peer around it to smile at you!
But also, feel free to just lop off a tip of an ear and pour the milkshake inside and keep his head intact!And yes, the hollow chocolate Easter bunnies do hold the milkshake and don’t leak! Yeah, I was shocked, too!
And, I’m not a big fan of Peeps (I love the joke: How to eat a Peeps? Throw it in the trash!), but the milkshake is actually really good! Here’s a look at it outside of the chocolate bunny – the pink color is just gorgeous! Want to make your own Easter Bunny Milkshake? You’ll need a few ingredients:
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Chocolate Easter Bunny
- Chocolate Frosting
- Cadbury Cream Eggs
- Edible Easter Grass
- Easter Marshmallows
- Extra Peeps
- Cadbury Mini Eggs
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1.25 cups milk
- 10-15 Peeps - your color of choice
- 3 chocolate bunnies
- 15 Peeps - your color of choice
- 3 Cadbury Creme Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Chocolate frosting
- Edible "grass"
- Easter marshmallows
- Other Easter candy of choice.
- Start by decapitating your chocolate bunnies.
- Next, smear chocolate frosting on the collar of the bunny body, then add edible grass and marshmallows or other Easter candies.
- Then add your Peeps and Cadbury Creme Eggs to skewer sticks. You might have to break the stick to make it shorter so it fits better in your chocolate bunny.
- Then make your whipped cream: combine 1 cup heaving whipping cream, 2 Tbsp granulated sugar, and 1 tsp vanilla in a chilled stand mixer bowl and whip until stiffened peaks form. Add your whipped cream to a pastry bag.
- Next, make your milkshake by combining vanilla ice cream, milk, and 10-15 Peeps in a blender and mix on HIGH for about a minute. You really want those Peeps blended.
- Then pour the milkshake into each chocolate bunny, stick in your candy skewers, a straw, the chocolate bunny head on another skewer, top with whipped cream and more marshmallows.
- Serve and enjoy!
Don’t forget the straw! The Peeps on the skewer crack me up! Peeps S’mores would be amazing! Might have to make those next!